It’s Thanksgiving again, and I thought I would get a head start on the festivities by sharing a list of the little things in life I am thankful for. These are the small things that usually get overlooked or taken for granted, but always make my lives a little brighter and happier 🙂 After all, sometimes it’s the little things that make the biggest difference…
I am thankful for…
- The smell of fresh-baked cookies
- Laughing with girlfriends (and sisters 🙂
- Paint and paint brushes (I’m an artist)
- Hot holiday drinks
- Cold nights – all the better for cuddling!
- Cozy sweaters
- Flowers for no reason
- Supporitve family and friends
And of course, one more very important thing: YOU! I am so grateful for every one of you guys, I Love logging in on here and seeing all my new followers and seeing your lovely comments and words of encouragement, you make me smile and I am very thankful for that!
Happy Thanksgiving! 🙂